This post is totally random and unplanned. I thought I’d tell you all about this dirty, little secret I have. It’s rough y’all. It keeps me up at night….I have a serious addiction.
Heels. OMG! I’m completely in love with shoes. The last time I counted, I was close to 100 pairs. Different colors, an assortment of heights. It really doesn’t matter…I’m in love with them all. It’s so bad, that there’s a particular store in the mall that causes my blood pressure to rise, my palms sweat and my heart races. No, seriously. I’ve had store clerks ask me if I was ok, because I looked like I was going to faint. One sure fire way to make me smile…. 👠. They make me feel strong and powerful. My walk is totally different in heels. *le sigh*
I’m going to share some of my high heel tips and some pictures from my ‘collection’…
1. I NEVER spend over $50 on a pair of heels EVER, FUCKIN EVER. It’s not necessary. I spend waaaay less.
2. Buy shoes that fit. Now granted, I understand that heels aren’t naturally comfortable, but going up a 1/2 size makes all the difference in the world.
3. “Simple up top, extravaganza down low”. I love a bold shoe. A simple pair of ripped jeans with a black top, finished with a deliciously crazy shoe…. #winning
4. Save even more money by looking online for coupon codes. Most retailers will accept a code that you found online, and honor it. I just got a pair of Gray, wool pumps for $7 bucks. There was a sale AND I had a coupon code. Regular price was $49.00.
5. If you’re not comfortable walking in heels…go for heels with a platform. The platform helps with stability. That minor lift is a lifesaver. I’m comfortable in heels and even I still prefer a platform.
Also, try wearing them around the house before you wear them out. Comfort is key. Clean up in them…it’s great for your legs.
Do you have any heel tips?? Let me know!
Mmmmmm, Yaaaaaaaaaaaas hunty!!
Here are some AWESOME sites to check out if you’re on the heel hunt….
Remember, search for coupon codes BEFORE checking out and head straight to CLEARANCE. Your wallet will thank you for it!